News Announce: Get more latest updates for latest News, Breaking News, Headlines, Health & Fitness, Technology, Business, Travel, Gadgets subscribe..

test

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 9 September 2015

What Made for Success, Steve Jobs Read 3 Success Story


Gadget Desk: Apple is going to host an event in San Francisco today, where they will launch their new iPhone with the other products. The company has launched a new iPhone in September each year. However, this time the event is going to be big. However, the company's CEO Steve Jobs, the world's number one smartphone maker Apple hard work made. Many such stories attached to them, which can lead to any human being. We're told he attached a similar 3 story, which she had 12 June 2005 by Stanford University students in the program were shared.


Steve Jobs' Success Story No. 1


Steve Jobs told his first story was such. He said, I was kicked out of college, but why it happened, it would tell you before I tell the story of his birth. My mother was a college student and was unmarried.She thought that she would adopt a couple who are graduates. It was fixed before I was born that I will adopt a lawyer and his wife, but her son did not have a daughter. When I was born, I was told that the son's adoptive parents, you want to adopt me, they were ready.

However, when my mother found out that parents who adopted me, they do not graduate, so he refused to give me. At that time my mother relented a few months later, when the adoptive parents had promised me that he will send me to college. I was 17 years old enrolled in college. While studying I felt my parents have spent all the money in my studies. I did not understand that I will do in my life. Finally, I decided to drop out of college and thought it would work.At that time the decision was probably not perfect, but now when I look back, I think that my decision was right.
  
At that time I had not chosen to stay, so I had to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms. I used to sell Coke bottle, so the money I could have met her at dinner. The food was for the seven-mile walk Krishna temple. Reed College Kailigrafi was famous in the world. The campus is very beautiful posters were hand-made. I thought why do not I Kailigrafi studies. I Shariff and San Shariff typefaces (serif and san serif typefaces) learned (Sheriff typeface bottom line is to put into words). I have the same typeface typography individually prepared by adding the words, which are dots. Ten years later, I designed the first Macintosh computer. This is my first computer with beautiful typography was designed. If I is not removed from college and I learned not Kailigrafi then I could not make it. To believe in yourself is a big deal.


Steve Jobs' Success Story -2

In this case I am very lucky that I wanted to do in life, I did. Woz and I started Apple in the garage together. This time I was 20 years old. We have to work hard and in 10 years Apple had scaled. The company started by two guys in a garage reached 2 billion people and 4,000 staff were employed. We released our finest creation, the Macintosh. As the company grew, we decided to handle a talented individual company. The first year the company has done a great job, but the vision of the future was ours, he failed. When I was 30, I was fired from the company.


I figured out how I can be my own company. Then five years, I created a company named NeXT, another company Pixa name and then stacked. Pixa the worlds first computer animated feature film, Toy Story made. Today the studio is considered the world's best animation studio. Then Apple bought NeXT and I went back to Apple. We have created such technology, which gave new life to Apple. I think if I had not extracted from Apple, I would never have made it. Sometimes in life, such moments come, but we should not fear it. You want to do the work and they are, you can not give up. Your floor and continued monitoring. The objective is very important to have someone in life, can not proceed without it.


Steve Jobs' Success Story -3

When I was 17, I read a quote that was something, you live every day thinking that today is the last day, then a day will come when the last day comes. The line also impressed me. 33 years I see your face in the mirror every morning and I think that today is my last day, so I must do what I want. Many days I did not answer your question. I will die soon, thinking it inspires me to do more in life. A few years ago I was diagnosed with cancer.

The doctor told me that I will survive only three to six months. I told my family that I should tell about your illness and your work. I got my treatment, surgery. Now I feel good. I've seen death very closely.No one wants to die, but death is a reality, whose face is all. We have little time, so instead of listening to someone, listen to your inner voice and that voice comes, as it and go ahead.

 

2 comments:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot